A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aidan Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aidan Clarke is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aidan Clarke, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Clarke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natividad Medical Center
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aidan Mathew Clarke MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Aidan M. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Aidan Clarke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aidan Clarke practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA.
See Palm Springs Physiatrists.