A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aidan Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aidan Clarke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aidan Clarke, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Clarke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natividad Medical Center
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clarke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aidan M. Clarke practice?
Dr. Aidan Clarke practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA.
See Palm Springs Physiatrists and Palm Springs Pain Management Doctors.