clown with a god complex show details clown with a god complex
by patient on Apr 9th, 2014

book smart but no common sense. too young and naive. comes across like a spoiled bratt. looks like a panda bear.

Best Oral Surgeon ever! show details Best Oral Surgeon ever!
May 16th, 2013

I HIGHLY recommend this place if you live anywhere in the DFW and need your wisdom teeth removed! The office is beautiful and the office is stylish with a great positive atmosphere. The staff are super sweet and the doctor himself is very kind and speaks very clearly. They take amazing care of their patients and treat them like family. I am so happy and grateful to have my impacted wisdom teeth removed by them! My surgery was very fast and I recovered in just a few days! I promise you will not be disappointed if you choose Dr. Phan and his amazing staff for extractions!

I got my widsom teeth out(: show details I got my widsom teeth out(:
Nov 5th, 2012

I was really scared to go in,& i was only 15 and the doctor made it so easy and my mouth didn't even hurt to bad after! The care was great,the place was nice& I'm glad that I went to doctor phan!

Choose Dr. Phan show details Choose Dr. Phan
Oct 15th, 2012

If you are in need of an oral surgeon, I would highly recommend Dr. Phan! I had three teeth that needed to be extracted and they squeezed me in for my consultation then scheduled surgery the next day! They gave great post surgery instructions and I had little pain after the procedure! They took the time to explain the procedure in detail. I am highly satisfied with the professionalism of the staff and overall experience that I anticipated to be painful but was not!

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Oct 11th, 2012

Dr. Phan and staff are professional,kind and caring. Went in for extractions and, even though that is not fun, I was well pleased with the service.