Dr. Aidar Gosmanov Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Aidar Gosmanov?

Officer

Posted on April 12th, 2015

Love this Doctor very good, patience and listens. He has made a big difference in my life.

Posted on May 15th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Gosmanov for three years. He is an OK physician but his staff is quite bad. There have been many mistakes, including telling me they would call me with an appointment date and they did not, sending in the prescription to the pharmacy with the wrong dosage, not calling me back about an important matter after I have called several times and left a message with one of the staff. It is definitly time for me to change doctor.

Posted on November 1st, 2015