A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aidin Pour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pour graduated from Oromieh University.
Dr. Pour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aidin Eslam Pour MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aidin E. Pour practice?
- Dr. Aidin Pour has 8 office locations.
Dr. Aidin Pour practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Tucker, GA.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.