A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aidin Pour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aidin Pour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pour
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pour Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pour graduated from Oromieh University.
Dr. Pour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aidin Eslam Pour MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aidin E. Pour practice?
- Dr. Aidin Pour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aidin Pour practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.