A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aijaz Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aijaz Ahmed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aijaz Ahmed, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aijaz Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Aijaz Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Aijaz Ahmed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aijaz Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Gastroenterologists, and Palo Alto Hepatologists.