A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aijaz Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aijaz Ahmed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aijaz Ahmed, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aijaz Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Aijaz Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Aijaz Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aijaz Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Gastroenterologists, and Palo Alto Hepatologists.