A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aijaz Gundroo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aijaz Gundroo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aijaz Gundroo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundroo graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Gundroo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aijaz Gundroo MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Aijaz Gundroo practice?
- Dr. Aijaz Gundroo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aijaz Gundroo practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Nephrologists.