A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aijaz Hashmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aijaz Hashmi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aijaz Hashmi, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashmi graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hashmi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hashmi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance