A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aijaz Hashmi is Good. Dr. Hashmi has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aijaz Hashmi, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashmi graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hashmi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital MC
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hashmi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Aijaz Hashmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile