A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aijaz Hashmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aijaz Hashmi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aijaz Hashmi, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashmi graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hashmi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aijaz Hashmi MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aijaz Hashmi practice?
- Dr. Aijaz Hashmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Aijaz Hashmi practices Pediatric Cardiology near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Pediatric Specialists.