A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aijaz Yazdani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aijaz Yazdani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aijaz Yazdani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yazdani graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Yazdani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westlake Regional Hospital
- Flaget Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aijaz Ahmed Yazdani MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aijaz A. Yazdani practice?
- Dr. Aijaz Yazdani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aijaz Yazdani practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Elizabethtown, KY.
See Elizabethtown Internists, Elizabethtown Pulmonologists, and Elizabethtown Sleep Medicine Doctors.