Dr. Aijaz Yazdani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 15 reviews

November 6th, 2015
He is the best dr. ever. I have wasted 4 years on others not knowing what to do or how to treat me.In 30 days,my situation was completely controlled.He is so nice,respectable and caring.No other Dr. for me.The staff is awesome too!!

July 5th, 2015
Good Doctor
Will spend time to listen, tells it like it is and will address all of my concerns.

October 29th, 2013
Absolutely Fantastic Staff and Dr. Yazdani....aiiight too
I cannot say enough about the staff. Bonnie and the whole crew. They went above and beyond to assist me in getting my records. I can't say enough. As for Dr. Yazdani, he was brief, precise, and great. If it wasn't for the ridiculous wait. Dang, holmes....Thanks again to Bonnie and the admin staff.

September 12th, 2012
Terrible experience
Not going back there.

June 28th, 2012
Incredible Wait Time
I can't even begin to comment on the care received because after waiting two hours to see Dr. Yazdani, I left. Even more amazing was the reply from the staff when I asked if two hours was the "norm" to wait to be seen - the reply was a very quick "yes". Patients are billed and even denied services if they don't cancel in time or don't show up for an appointment yet there are no repercussions when we have to wait over two hours to be seen! This is unacceptable and should not be allowed. Our time is equally valuable. We should start charging for the wait!

May 23rd, 2012
Overall, not a very good experience. The only thing positives are that it was easy to set up an appointment and the staff treated me ok. But most importantly, I found Dr. Yazdani has a harsh attitude, seems to think he is superior and I did not like him at all.

April 26th, 2012
Great doc. Very little wait time. Would definitely recommend

February 16th, 2012
There is always a very long wait (2-3 hours sometimes) to see this doctor. He has tried to hire help to cut down on the wait, but they never stay very long. He gets jealous if you see the other doctor and won't speak to you, very narcissistic. This doctor is rude, condescending, and does not care about his patients. He laughs at you, mocks and does not listen to a word you say. He has even insulted me several times to the point where I wanted to walk out. His staff is hateful and incompetent. I'm finding another doctor.

October 13th, 2011
Very Rude Staff and Doctor. Office was dirty. The trash cans were overflowing I also saw several bugs in the exam area. The dr his self was rude. A lady came in the office who I assume was his wife she was EXTREMLY Rude to me and treated me as if I was not even a person. I will NEVER go back to this HORRIBLE place again!!

July 26th, 2011
openion
Overall experience was good.It takes longer time to see him,but considering that he is alone and working hard it is bearable.

April 5th, 2011
He is too rude and condescending for words
I just can't get over how rude Mr. (I refuse to call him "Dr.") Yazdani is. He MOCKED me when I told him about my constant headaches and insomnia, implying that my job (which requires hours working at a computer) is at fault. Never went back there again, and it astounds me how he can be in practice with his unprofessional, horrible attitude and incompetency as a physician.

February 2nd, 2011
Avoid at all costs, I was ordered 3 seperate sleep studies with no results. each appointment consisted of 3-4 hours of waiting and about 5-15 minutes of talking to him. no questions are directly answered. Finally got a diagnosis of sleep apnea which only warrented 2 more sleep studies before i was finally refered for a CPAP machine. Absolutely terrible.