A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aileen Benjakul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aileen Benjakul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjakul graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Benjakul has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aileen Duque Benjakul MD and MS is a female General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Aileen D. Benjakul practice?
- Dr. Aileen Benjakul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aileen Benjakul practices General Practice near Union Grove, WI.
See Union Grove General Practitioners.