A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aileen Benjakul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aileen Benjakul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benjakul
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benjakul Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjakul graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Benjakul has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aileen Duque Benjakul MD and MS is a female General Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Aileen D. Benjakul practice?
- Dr. Aileen Benjakul has 1 office location.
Dr. Aileen Benjakul practices General Practice near Waukegan, IL.
See Waukegan General Practitioners.