Dr. Aileen Bilyak MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2011
love her , followed her to deliver my third child about an hour away just because i was so comfortable with her.i had moved and could have switched obgyn to a location closer to me but i think shes excellent.

March 14th, 2011
The entire office seemed as though they were doing me a favor by having me there. Dr was rushed (no one in the wait room) and brash. I paid full price and didn't get what I wanted.. there was a serious lack of compassion or caring in the office. I will be looking elsewhere for another doctor.

January 28th, 2011
Cold Hearted
She was HORRIBLE! I had a blighted ovum(which I found out the name of on my own) she just said my fetus was not there and that it happens, she then said my insurance would not cover a D&E so I would have to pay for a abortion which I later found out was untrue. I found a caring doctor who did the procedure and showed compassion and my insurance covered it 100%! She obviously did not want to be bothered!

October 5th, 2010
Aboslutely....Horrbile
Not knwing that I had no more refills of my birth control my pharmacist called to get another prescription for me. They refused until I made an appointment with them. So I called and made an appointment and they told me they would not call my pharmacy to okay a prescription for my birth control it's not an emergency. They told me I could though pick it up there that day or the day of my appointment, so I agreed. Than the receptionist called me back and told me I had an outstanding balance. I told her that I got paid on Thursday and I could pay it than. She told me than I would have to reschedule my appointment for another day. I told her that I would borrow the money so that I could keep my appointment. When I went up to go t my appointment and tried to pay them with a credit card, they told me that they do not take credit cards and that I would have to go to an ATM and take out the money, Oh and that they are sorry they hadn't mentioned it. I went and got out an even amount of money and they told me they could not give me change for it. Like come on now. Your dr's is supposed to be flexible with the patient and they are not. They are very rude and very forgetful. OH! Did I mention that it was raining cats and dogs out and GW high school just had let out.

September 6th, 2010
Poor quality physician. Extremely poor attitude.

July 9th, 2010
She saved my life
Great doctor, found a lump in my breast that was smaller then 1 cm, missed by my mammogram. My breast surgeon said that she knows her well, and she is the best doctor around. She saved my life, and I didn't even need radiation.

January 31st, 2010