A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aileen Caceres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aileen Caceres, Gynecology: Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aileen Caceres, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caceres graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Caceres has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aileen Caceres MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Aileen Caceres practice?
- Dr. Aileen Caceres has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aileen Caceres practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Kissimmee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.