Dr. Aileen Caceres MD, FACOG, MPH Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Kissimmee, FL

• Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2017
Changed my gynecological life. No more suffering.
I had spent over a decade with a debilitating condition called Lichen Sclerosis No gynecologist was able to help. I was told I had to live with my pain, bleeding, tearing skin and no intimacy with my husband. MONA Lisa procedures changed everything. Dr Caceres spent months to clear up the lichen to prepare me for the MONA LISA laser. 10 years!!! Then came Dr Caceres.

February 6th, 2017
Amazing, very friendly and answers all questions.

September 10th, 2015
She is very passionate about her job and truly goes above and beyond for her patients

September 19th, 2014
Acknowledgements
My Experience with my health care provider, has been pleasant . A Doctor 's dedication to his craft , has compassion , humility, spends time with his patients & treats me with care and patience. THANKS

May 4th, 2012
A TRUE DOCTOR IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD
I love Dr Caceras! she is caring,and takes her time with each and every person. She treats you like an individual and always has your best interest at hand. I completely trust her, as she did a very sensitive surgery for me this yr. She really cares about her patients and I would recommend her to anyone at all!!!

March 8th, 2012
This was my first time seeing Dr. Caceres. I was seeing her for a second opinion & found her to be very thorough. She helped put my mind at ease and was very patient with me and explained what was going on with my body. I have decided that I will recommend her to other friends of mine and will choose her as my gynecologist from now on.

September 29th, 2011
Excellent experience
Dr Caceres is knowledgeable, skillful, sensitive and good with patients. My wife had a lot of anxiety associated with a recent procedure and Dr Caceres was very patient, listened to all her concerns, and worked with the other doctors in the hospital toward a positive (FANTASTIC) conclusion.Speaking as the spouse of one of Dr Caceres' patient, she comes highly recommended.

August 12th, 2011
Wonderful Dr
I originally saw Dr Caceres in 2008 as a 2nd opinion. I was so impressed with her that I made her my primary GYN. She recommended surgery at that time and she did a wonderful job. I have nothing but the utmost respect for her. It's now 3 yrs later and I've moved to a different part of the state. My GYN is recommending a total hysterectomy and I'm not comfortable with this option yet. So I have an appt scheduled to see Dr Caseres for a 2nd opinion. If I do decide to have surgery it will be Dr Caseres without a doubt who operates on me. I'm driving to the other side of the state to see her.

October 23rd, 2010
Lets You decide
I have been dealing with fibroids for years. She has let me decide if and when I would like surgery. After having a blood transfusion in the ER last year I am ready and she is doing it.

October 20th, 2010
Wonderful doctor
I have been a patient for 4 years. She is an excellent and very knowledgeable doctor. She did my surgery and I was very pleased. I would highly recommend her to anyone. If I had one complaint it is reading that she was rude and uncaring, which is simply untrue.

June 19th, 2010
HORRIBLE DOCTOR!
VERY HORRIBLE DOCTOR! I do not recommend anyone to see this woman, she was rude and very uncaring. She daignosed me wrong, and was very pushy and made me feel uncomfortable. We went to her thinking she could help, but made me feel worse. If your looking for a GYN, DO NOT SEE HER! There are other female doctors in florida hosptial who are MUCH MORE CARING AND UNDERSTAND MORE THAN THIS MEAN DOCTOR DID.

March 10th, 2010
Excellent Care
Dr. Caceres has been my doctor for 2 years and she is caring and sensitive to all my issues. I find that I can speak more openly to her and she encourages questions and helps you understand why things happen in your body the way they do. I recommend her highly! The best GYN I have ever had.