A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aileen Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aileen Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aileen Der-Huei Chang MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Aileen D. Chang practice?
- Dr. Aileen Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Aileen Chang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists and Clackamas Gastroenterologists.