Dr. Aileen Danko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aileen Danko?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

Very happy with this doctor and staff. If I could rate the office staff and people in this office over 5 I for sure would. This office makes you feel comfortable from start to finish. As soon as my call was answered with the girls in the front as kind and nice as they were I was hoping my visit would be the same. It certainly was 100%. Great office atmosphere.

August 29th, 2017

I go to her with all of my children

Terrific

July 29th, 2017

Great Experience

I took my son here for a fractured wrist, and Dr. Danko put a cast on him. 5 1/2 weeks later she removed it. Super simple, no fuss, no waiting. The entire staff is a pleasure to work with, very positive, friendly, and upbeat. Dr. Danko is professional, clearly knows her business, and has a great sense of humor. I recommend her highly. Perfect experience from start to finish.

July 28th, 2017

La madre de los pacientes.

Excelente doctor .muy compasiente y se preocupó mucho por mis hijos .

Patient

Kind, honest, describes problem and goes over the xrays. Great bedside manner.

July 28th, 2017

Experience has been excellent!

My daughter is a new patient at Dr. Danko's office due to an fracture of the elbow. From the beginning to the end of our process this Doctor has been amazing & very courteous to me & my child. I was so nervous about the surgery for my daughter but she calmed me down & reassured me that she would take care of my baby & she did just that. The office is always clean, staff are nice & courteous not to forget very professional. Our experience has been excellent & by reading some of the negative reviews about this doctor it seems to be unfortunate because so far Dr. Danko has been very professional with us. Also we got great news that my daughter is recovering very well after her surgey. Thanks Dr. Danko!!!

VERY SATISFIED

Recently had to take my son back to Dr. Danko after she performed surgery one year ago. Nothing was wrong I just wanted her to just check to make sure everything was on track after a year and just chat with my son to give him some confidence. Office had no problem accommodating us and Dr. Danko was so happy to see my son. Office staff is always very pleasant. never had a problem.

June 27th, 2017

Finally an office staff that helps you. Very friendly staff now always a great experience coming here now. Stacey super glad your back you do better taking care of the entire office then the other people did with 3 people. Hope this staff stays this way. Highly recommended

April 24th, 2017

She is a great dr. I work for a pediatrician and we recommend her all the time. I took my son there last week and she was great

January 20th, 2017

Do not go here

I went to her office with my child for a sprained ankle. I had to wait 25 mins to be seen. I heard her in the hallway talking bad about parents and patients. She came in with a smile. Saw my childs xray and stated that she saw a fracture. She recommended a walkerboot . They wanted to charge me for the boot because my insurance didnt cover it. I got copies of my child xrays and left without the boot. Went to another Dr to get a second opininon and saw no fracture on the copied xray. I do not recommend going to her. She is very rude to her staff especially infront of people and she always talks bad about her patients and parents

January 20th, 2017

Moms please before taking your child to this office look around I know when your child is hurt we as mothers get inpatient...This Doctor is horrible she has no respect for parents she diagnoses fractures and wants to set up surgeries from the air.. My child has a Left Ankle sprain and she already had booked for surgery thank god I took her to Dr Peter Romano now that is a honest Doctor.. Dr Danko is rude has no respect she whistles had her employees like if they were dogs...Horrible Horrible doctor I call my insurance and per my agent she has alot of complains.due to her billing parents please take notice of this

October 19th, 2016