A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aileen Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aileen Dillon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aileen Dillon, MBBS, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillon graduated from University College Cork.
Dr. Dillon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aileen Dillon MBBS and MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Aileen Dillon practice?
- Dr. Aileen Dillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Aileen Dillon practices Rheumatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Rheumatologists.