Dr. Aileen Feldman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

May 9th, 2016
AVOID
AVOID THIS PRACTICE- THEY ARE A TOTAL MESS. I saw this lady for over a year, and she continuously called me the wrong name! Corrected her multiple times, and finally told her how much it bothered me and she said "well I have a lot of patients." She literally had my chart, with my name on it, right in front of her... Not okay. She was never on time for appointments. I would have a 10:15 apt and not get in to see her until 11. Her receptionist (dark hair) is a total B. The office consistently messed up my prescription refills, which is totally unacceptable with a psychiatric practice!

April 21st, 2016
I became significantly worse. The brown haired receptioinist was a witch. The secretary gave me medical advice. Couldnt get appointments when i was really sick. She told me she thougjt i liked being sick.

November 17th, 2015
Don't start treating with this physician if you need to build a trusting, long term Doctor-patient relationship. Clearly she does not care about keeping her patients long term which is quite a horrible practice, particularly for her specialty!!!

March 22nd, 2011
The most caring doctor I have ever seen. Made me feel comfortable at my first visit and followed up with me until she felt I was stable.

August 3rd, 2010
Professional, Caring, Knowledgeable
I saw Dr. Feldman for what ended up being anxiety. Personally, I had a hard time admitting this to myself, however Dr. Feldman worked with me to understand my anxiety and see it as a "real" problem and not "something in my head". She took her time with me to help me understand my diagnosis and the best treatment for it. Since seeing her 2 years ago, I have had a decrease in anxiety. She is extremely knowledgeable about the latest medications and personally, on helping me to get pregnant the safest and best way. The staff is courteous, understanding, caring and willing to listen to your problems. They will address your needs in an appropriate manner and time frame. I have never had to wait longer than necessary for an answer to an issue. I know this comes from the staff because they are the "go to" for Dr. Feldman when calling.

July 31st, 2010
Dr. Feldman is one of the most professional and caring doctors I have ever known. I think of her as an "angel" because of the wonderful help she provided to me, family members and friends over the years. I am so grateful for her expertise and for her overwhelming kindness. She delivers for her patients!

June 24th, 2010
Dr. Feldman denied me treatment by my med nurse Mary Haran because of a supposed unpaid balance.....I was told that I would have to reschedule my appointment for another day. It was later found that I had a zero balance on my account, the receptionist called to apologize but I think Dr. Feldman's actions were unproffesional and unethical.I needed meds that day and will not return. I have another Dr. now.

June 19th, 2010
PROFESSIONAL, COMPASSIONATE AND EXPERIENCED....
Dr. Feldman is a physician you feel comfortable with as soon as you meet her. She is highly qualified and accurate in her assessment of patient needs and how she can best benefit and help her patients. She deserves the highest ratings allowed.I feel confident in her abilities and recommend this physician to anyone seeking an accurate diagnosis and the best care possible.

July 30th, 2009
Happy with my Doctor
I first went to see Dr. Feldman about anxiety. She prescribed medication for me that helped a great deal. I realized that the medication (Lexapro) was making me gain weight rapidly. I called her, made and appointment and she prescribed something that would still help but with out the weight gain. She is always pleasant when I see her. My appointments are quick but they're mostly check ups. She asks questions, I answer and if everything is fine, she gives me a time frame for me to come back to make sure everything is working out well. I tried many things before I found her and this is the best treatment for me.

May 27th, 2009