A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aileen Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aileen Fisher is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aileen Fisher, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Fisher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Terrell State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aileen Fisher MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aileen Fisher practice?
- Dr. Aileen Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Aileen Fisher practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Terrell, TX.
See Terrell Psychiatrists.