A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aileen Sanchez Gayoso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aileen Sanchez Gayoso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez Gayoso graduated from Our Lady Of Fatima University, Valenzuela.
Dr. Sanchez Gayoso has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aileen Sanchez Gayoso MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aileen Sanchez Gayoso practice?
- Dr. Aileen Sanchez Gayoso has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aileen Sanchez Gayoso practices Internal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Internists.