A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aileen Sanchez Gayoso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aileen Sanchez Gayoso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez Gayoso graduated from Our Lady Of Fatima University, Valenzuela.
Dr. Sanchez Gayoso has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanchez Gayoso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aileen Sanchez Gayoso practice?
Dr. Aileen Sanchez Gayoso practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Memphis General Practitioners, Memphis Internists, and Memphis Emergency Physicians.