inactive

Aileen Sanchez Gayoso MD Patient Reviews

March 17th, 2016
Amazing Lady
I love this Lady! she saved my life in 2009 i kept getting DVT;s in my left leg, and she was the only Dr that i had seen in 15 years that was actually concerned for my life. Thank you DR. Gayoso. You are my blessing

June 4th, 2015
Excellent doctor!

February 12th, 2015
Dr and staff are GREAT!!!!

February 14th, 2014
Responsible for mother death
Dr. Gayoso knowing cover up the fact that the ER doctor had provide my mother with an IV that was not meant for patients who is diabetic. When my mother was admitted into the hospital ER gave her an IV that was not for patients who are diabetic. The RN who relieved the RN the night before saw that the ER had made a mistake and she pointed this out to the nurse. But the nurse who was on duty at that time, stated that was what the ER prescribe for her. When Dr. Gayoso, came into my mother room later that afternoon, she saw that the ER had given my mother the wrong IV, and the RN explain to Dr. Gayoso that she had told the previous nurse this same thing. I went on and told the doctor, yes, she did. Then Dr. Gayoso, ask did you check blood sugar and she stated yes, they looked normal. Then the Dr. Gayoso, try to act as though my mother may not be diabetic. But she was the one that diagnose her of being diabetic earlier part of the year (2013). This brought concern to my family because my mother was unresponsive the entire day. We call the nurses station at least 10 times or more that day letting them know that our mother has not woke-up. They told us it maybe the antibiotic that they were given her for an infection that she was being treated for. My mother later died that night. The family feel that she died because she was in a diabetic coma that was brought on my the hospital. We received a copy of the report that Dr. Gayoso completed and she stated the family said that their mother was not diabetic. But she did not realize that we have reports, from her (Dr. Gayoso) who diagnose her as being diabetic and the not only that the family never made those comments. I would recommend to everyone, if you have a love one that you love ask for another doctor, if they assign her as their provider.

February 11th, 2013
MY mom is a patient both my mom and family appreciate the time she spends with her abd the qualith of her staff is excellent form the receptionist to her nursing staff and assistant they have always showed her very special attention,and have always given her family very prompt telephone service. I thank you and your staff very much

August 22nd, 2011
Too long to see the Dr.
Came in to see the Dr. at 11:00 for an 11:30 appointment. Was the first person there. Staff very unprofessional. Would not find out if Dr. in the building. Seemed to care more about eating and watching TV. Had to leave, waited so long. Got an appointment with another Dr.

January 5th, 2011
My father was hospitalized for staff. I left three to four messages, the nurses paged Doctor Gayoso several times with no returned call. Bloodwork was ordered that had nothing to do with checking T-Cell levels. I contacted her answering service only to then get a response 2 days later. When I inquired if she had seen my father she said no. It was two days later. I told her that my father was to be discharged so that his doctor can check on his status. She became combative and began speaking about how the nursing home should have note his doctor at which time I told her that I did not know her, did not authorized her to see him as his POA and that he has a doctor and the blood work she was ordering had nothing to do with staff infection and to discharge him so that he can be transported back for his primary care doctor. She said she would only discharge him the next day. I told her, no discharge him and that the transport will pick him up. She said she was the only one who could discharge him. I told her again. I do not know you, you are ordering bloodwork that has nothing to do with his illness and that checking his cummatin levels has nothing to do with staff, and that checking his T-Cells does and that he has finished all his antibiotics and that I want him discharged to see his doctor. She then hung the phone up in my face.