A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aileen King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aileen King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aileen King, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. King has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aileen King MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Aileen King practice?
- Dr. Aileen King has 1 office location.
Dr. Aileen King practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Obstetricians & Gynecologists.