Dr. Aileen Stiller MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology La Porte, IN

• Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2013
I read some of Dr. Stillers reviews, I totally disagree with them. Ten years ago I became a patient and found her not only to be an excellent doctor but a caring person also . I was a very high risk pregnancy after ten years of infertility she delivered my child by c-section which was a very hard surgery due to some of my personal medical issues. She was a huge help in getting insurance approval for a medical need which was not even in her field , which was for my benefit alone. I can never thank her enough! If she comments on certain lifestyle habits that are not good for a persons health , such as weight, smoking, wearing a seatbelt ect isn't that part of her job as a physician to recommend what's good for her patient? I've recommended her to ALL my family and friends , isn't that proof enough how much I trust her to put my loved ones care in her capable hands!!!

October 10th, 2011
I have been a pt of Dr. Stiller for years and although she may not have the best bedside manner, I completely trust her. She looks at you strictly as a pt not a person, however she is very perfessional. She seems to be always looking out for your best physical well being.

January 26th, 2009
Rude
Many times I had a very uncomfortable experience with Dr. Stiller, and I have always been a patient of hers. I have finally decided to switch after this last visit where she pushed birth control on me and said, "Use this for the NEXT MR. WONDERFUL." I found this to be rude and none of her business. Going to the gynecologist is uncomfortable enough.

July 12th, 2016