A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ailisa Kahill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ailisa Kahill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahill
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kahill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ailisa Kahill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahill graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kahill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catawba Valley Medical
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ailisa Hipp Kahill MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ailisa H. Kahill practice?
- Dr. Ailisa Kahill has 1 office location.
Dr. Ailisa Kahill practices Family Medicine near Conover, NC.
See Conover Family Physicians.