Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ailish Hayes
Dr. Ailish Hayes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Revere, MA, with another office in Malden, MA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Franciscan Hospital for Children and HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ailish Hayes has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Ailish Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Revere, MA.
Dr. Neeta Vora
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Genetics
Revere, MA 0.30 mi13
Dr. Miguel Rivera
Pathology, Medical Genetics
Charlestown, MA 3.21 mi15
Dr. Vivian Shih
Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Charlestown, MA 3.24 mi55