A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ailleen Heras-Herzig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heras-Herzig
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Heras-Herzig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ailleen Heras-Herzig, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Heras-Herzig graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Heras-Herzig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ailleen Heras-Herzig MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ailleen Heras-Herzig practice?
- Dr. Ailleen Heras-Herzig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ailleen Heras-Herzig practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, KY.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Endocrinologists.