A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aiman Abboud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aiman Abboud, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abboud graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abboud has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aiman Michael Abboud DO and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aiman M. Abboud practice?
- Dr. Aiman Abboud has 7 office locations.
Dr. Aiman Abboud practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.