A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aiman Abboud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aiman Abboud, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abboud graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abboud has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abboud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aiman M. Abboud practice?
Dr. Aiman Abboud practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.