Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aiman Hassan
Dr. Aiman Hassan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with another office in Fort Wayne, IN. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Hassan is affiliated with St Vincent Randolph Hospital, MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare and Community Hospital of Lagrange County, Inc. DBA Parkview LaGrange Hospital. Dr. Hassan has received 3 awards. He speaks Arabic and English.
Dr. Aiman Hassan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Aiman Hassan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.