A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aiman Shammas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aiman Shammas, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aiman Shammas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Trained in Radiology with fellowship in Neuroradiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Shammas graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shammas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aiman Sami Shammas MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aiman S. Shammas practice?
- Dr. Aiman Shammas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Aiman Shammas practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD and Rosedale, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.