Learn more about Dr. Aimar Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimar Mack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mack
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimar Mack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Mack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Hospital System
- Conway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimar P Mack MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Aimar P. Mack practice?
- Dr. Aimar Mack has 1 office location.
Dr. Aimar Mack practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Conway, SC.
See Conway Internists and Conway Endocrinologists.