A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimar Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimar Mack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimar Mack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Mack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimar Patrice Mack MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Aimar P. Mack practice?
- Dr. Aimar Mack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aimar Mack practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Conway, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, SC.
See Conway Internists and Conway Endocrinologists.