A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Alinsonorin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Alinsonorin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimee Alinsonorin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alinsonorin graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee Ilene Ybanez Alinsonorin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aimee I. Alinsonorin practice?
- Dr. Aimee Alinsonorin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Alinsonorin practices Psychiatry near Solomons, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Leonardtown, MD.
See Solomons Psychiatrists.