A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Altschul-Latzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Altschul-Latzman, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altschul-Latzman
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Altschul-Latzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimee Altschul-Latzman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Altschul-Latzman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Altschul-Latzman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee Altschul-Latzman MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aimee Altschul-Latzman practice?
- Dr. Aimee Altschul-Latzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Aimee Altschul-Latzman practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Fairfield, CT.
See Fairfield Allergists and Fairfield Internists.