A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Armstrong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimee Armstrong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee Kristine Armstrong MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aimee K. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Aimee Armstrong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Armstrong practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.