Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Kellyn A. Brems on Mar 24th, 2016

Aimee is such a wonderful doctor/individual. I have been going to Aimee for years now and she is so professional and knows her "stuff!" I would recommend anyone to go to Aimee at any given time.

by #concernedforothers on Jun 24th, 2015

She may be a decent doctor as a regular gyno, but if you are needing any type of specialist to help see you through a pregnancy, definitely look other places. My wife and I followed her recommendation for an unfortunate D and C procedure which she performed and then experienced major complications. I thought it was weird that she never looked to schedule a follow up appointment, but realized what was really going on when we couldn't even get a call back from her directly, just uninformative messages back from a nurse. Fast to sugest an expensive procedure that insurance will pay for but if you want any type of attention after that - forget it.

Excellent care show details Excellent care
by nurse l on May 8th, 2013

Excellent personality, bedside manner, spends time Listening to my concerns, ease of appintment, no wait time.

Best doc in town show details Best doc in town
Feb 3rd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Baird's for almost 6 years now and I could not be happier with the care she gives. The office is wonderful and the other doctors in the practice are great when on call. They have a 24 hour on-call service that is unheard of and very easy to use. I have had three babies with Dr. Baird and her OB care is perfect. I highly recommend this doctor and the Leawood Family practice.