A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Christian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Christian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimee Christian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christian graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Christian has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee M Christian MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Aimee M. Christian practice?
- Dr. Aimee Christian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Christian practices Pediatrics near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Collierville, TN.
See Germantown Pediatricians.