A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Garza, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimee Garza, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's dementia
- Epilepsy / seizures
- Memory Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Garza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- HEALTHSOUTH Plano Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee Christine Garza MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Aimee C. Garza practice?
- Dr. Aimee Garza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Garza practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Neurologists.