Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aimee Goodier
Dr. Aimee Goodier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Dermatopathology and Cytopathology. Dr. Goodier is affiliated with Women's Hospital, Baton Rouge General-Bluebonnet and Baton Rouge General-Mid City. She speaks English.
Dr. Aimee Goodier has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
Dr. Aimee Goodier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Jennifer Jastram-Belcher
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi11
Dr. Anthony Harton
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi18
Dr. Tanya-Jo Eichelberger
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi12