A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Goodman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimee Goodman, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Goodman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee Rebecca Goodman DO is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Aimee R. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Aimee Goodman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Goodman practices Pediatrics near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Windsor, NJ and Morganville, NJ.
See Freehold Pediatricians.