A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Heis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Heis graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Heis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Elizabeth Medical Center - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee Charis Heis MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aimee C. Heis practice?
- Dr. Aimee Heis has 1 office location.
- Dr. Aimee Heis practices Emergency Medicine near Edgewood, KY.