Dr. Aimee French MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 15th, 2016
Thumbs Up, Dr. French is the Best
I have been seeing Dr. French for over 2 years now. I absolutely love her and her staff. They are very courteous, and very friendly. Dr. French makes you feel like you are the only patient she is seeing that day, and spends ample time with each of her patience. I feel as though I have just come from a nice visit with a friend, as opposed to an uncomfortable doctor's office best. Dr. French is without a doubt the best, and I would refer her to anyone. She is an outstanding physician, but also a kind and compassionate human being.

February 17th, 2016
What a nice doctor.
Reviews are correct. This office is very popular. The patients in the waiting room speak very highly of the office and the doctors. My experience notes a staff that was very friendly, a doctor that spent plenty of time and explained everything to me. I could tell they cared about me as a patient. I will be going back, no question.

July 20th, 2015
Going Swimming this Month
Been a patient at the Breathe Clinic for over a year, and have regained my ability to enjoy life and participate in activities that I had been missing out on. Overall life is so much better, because I can breathe again with little to no effort. It has been 3 years since I could play with my grand-babies, and I am looking forward to taking them swimming this month when they visit from Maine!! Thank you Dr. French and Tiffany!!

June 21st, 2015
Patient family member
Dr French is a wonderful lung doctor. She has cared for my mother for almost a year. She is the first doctor to care as much about my mom as I do. My mom was referred by her primary care doctor and I am so grateful. I normally don't post reviews on websites but after our visit Thursday I could tell Dr French was tired and still didn't want us to know. I am aware that Dr French is very busy at the hospitals (as I learned when she took care of my mom when she was in the hospital, as she saw her EVERYDAY she was there), and yet somehow she makes time for us in the clinic as well and because of that my mom is so much better because of her. My mom was her last patient of the day and she made me feel like time didn't matter. She is such a busy doctor and somehow finds time to take care of everyone. Corona is so lucky to have her and I wish she could be in the clinic everyday. The reviews about her are true. She is a great doctor.

June 19th, 2015
MOST WONDERFUL DOCTOR EVER
Dr. French and her staff were amazing. TALK ABOUT FRIENDLY AND CARING!! I WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE

May 25th, 2015
Amazing doctor!!!
Dr. French is an amazing physician…She pays close attention to the details of your care and she actively involves the patients/family input and comes up with a plan tailored to each person’s individual needs. She is very knowledgeable about the newest treatments related to COPD, emphysema and asthma. Dr. French has a wonderful bedside manner and can truly empathize as a physician with both the patient and family. I trust her judgment and feel very secure in her decisions. I have been a RN for 20 years and she has taken care of my mother for the past few years and I wouldn't trust anybody else caring for her like Dr. French does, We are so fortunate to have her on our team and the comfort level you develop with her is amazing. I promise you will not be disappointed with the genuine care you receive from her and the office staff…10 STARS ********** if I could!!!