Dr. Aimee French Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aimee French?

July 29th, 2017

Dr. French pulled me from a not so good hospital to Riverside community as I couldn't breath, I only had 15% breathing capacity , I spent 28 days in the hospital , she helped me a lot, what a great person, thank you so much, my family thanks you also.

June 15th, 2016

Thumbs Up, Dr. French is the Best

I have been seeing Dr. French for over 2 years now. I absolutely love her and her staff. They are very courteous, and very friendly. Dr. French makes you feel like you are the only patient she is seeing that day, and spends ample time with each of her patience. I feel as though I have just come from a nice visit with a friend, as opposed to an uncomfortable doctor's office best. Dr. French is without a doubt the best, and I would refer her to anyone. She is an outstanding physician, but also a kind and compassionate human being.

February 17th, 2016

What a nice doctor.

Reviews are correct. This office is very popular. The patients in the waiting room speak very highly of the office and the doctors. My experience notes a staff that was very friendly, a doctor that spent plenty of time and explained everything to me. I could tell they cared about me as a patient. I will be going back, no question.

July 20th, 2015

Going Swimming this Month

Been a patient at the Breathe Clinic for over a year, and have regained my ability to enjoy life and participate in activities that I had been missing out on. Overall life is so much better, because I can breathe again with little to no effort. It has been 3 years since I could play with my grand-babies, and I am looking forward to taking them swimming this month when they visit from Maine!! Thank you Dr. French and Tiffany!!

June 22nd, 2015

Patient family member

Dr French is a wonderful lung doctor. She has cared for my mother for almost a year. She is the first doctor to care as much about my mom as I do. My mom was referred by her primary care doctor and I am so grateful. I normally don't post reviews on websites but after our visit Thursday I could tell Dr French was tired and still didn't want us to know. I am aware that Dr French is very busy at the hospitals (as I learned when she took care of my mom when she was in the hospital, as she saw her EVERYDAY she was there), and yet somehow she makes time for us in the clinic as well and because of that my mom is so much better because of her. My mom was her last patient of the day and she made me feel like time didn't matter. She is such a busy doctor and somehow finds time to take care of everyone. Corona is so lucky to have her and I wish she could be in the clinic everyday. The reviews about her are true. She is a great doctor.

June 19th, 2015

MOST WONDERFUL DOCTOR EVER

Dr. French and her staff were amazing. TALK ABOUT FRIENDLY AND CARING!! I WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE

September 27th, 2017