A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Schimizzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Schimizzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schimizzi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schimizzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimee Schimizzi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Schimizzi graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Schimizzi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Doctors Regional
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee L Schimizzi MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Aimee L. Schimizzi practice?
- Dr. Aimee Schimizzi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Schimizzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Oakland, CA.
See Corpus Christi Orthopedic Surgeons and Corpus Christi Surgeons.