A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Schimizzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Schimizzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimee Schimizzi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schimizzi graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Schimizzi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee L Schimizzi MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Aimee L. Schimizzi practice?
- Dr. Aimee Schimizzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Schimizzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Berkeley Surgeons.