A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Schimizzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Schimizzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schimizzi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schimizzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimee Schimizzi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Schimizzi graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Schimizzi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Doctors Regional
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee L Schimizzi MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Aimee L. Schimizzi practice?
- Dr. Aimee Schimizzi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Schimizzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Oakland, CA.
See Corpus Christi Orthopedic Surgeons and Corpus Christi Surgeons.