A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Schimizzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Schimizzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimee Schimizzi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schimizzi graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Schimizzi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Doctors Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee L Schimizzi MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Aimee L. Schimizzi practice?
- Dr. Aimee Schimizzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Aimee Schimizzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Orthopedic Surgeons and Corpus Christi Surgeons.