Dr. Aimee Lariviere Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aimee Lariviere?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Aimee Lariviere?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 12th, 2016

Was a wonderful office at first

I initially gave this office a 5 star rating but their new policies and receptionist take a lot away from the office. Her attitude on multiple occasions implies that the doctors in this office are more interested in lining their pockets than the patients themselves. She literally told me it would be no sweat off her back if I chose to take my children elsewhere. Kind of a sad and hurtful attitude considering we've been patients there for almost a decade.

September 4th, 2012

In short..BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!

February 21st, 2011

Couldn't ask for a better Pediatrician!!

I could not have imagined a better Pediatrician for my son and am beyond thrilled with the experience we have had with Dr. LaRiviere. I am a first time parent with a newborn and being so, it is hard to know the right questions to ask and what to expect, but with Dr. L. you don't need to. She automatically tells us exactly what we can expect, what we should be watching for, etc. based on our son's age at every appointment. She has noticed and addressed issues immediately within seconds of looking at our son before we even bring them up. By the end of our appointments, any questions we planned on asking have typically already been answered without us even having to ask. She is able to do this not only because she is a great pediatrician but also because she spends the time to make sure every appointment is thorough and that we leave there feeling confident. Every appointment has been close to or exceeded an hour, and they space appointments out so that it's possible for her to spend this time with you. We have never waited more than a few minutes in the waiting room. After having prenatal care that was the complete opposite, I am so happy to have this kind of quality care for my son. I truly cannot say enough great things about Dr. LaRiviere and would recommend her to every parent looking for a pediatrician that will give your child(ren) the best care possible!

March 16th, 2009

Dr. Lariviere

We love her, she has great bedside manner, spends lots of time with us explaining everything, and my son loves her! We love this practice and recommend it highly.

August 9th, 2016