Dr. Aimee Leonard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aimee Leonard?

July 22nd, 2017

Excellent Experience

Dr. Leonard has a wonderful ability to put you at ease and explain the necessary medical information in an simple manner

June 20th, 2017

Mohs Surgeon

Dr. Leonard is, hands down, the best doctor I have ever had to deal with. Diagnosed at age 31 with Squamous Cell Carcinoma, she was helpful throughout the entire process. She is compassionate and caring and very well educated in her profession. If, and hopefully never again, I ever need to return for another surgery, I know I will be in great hands. Her team of medical assistants were also caring and compassion about their work and also deserve recognition. Thank you all so much!!

May 14th, 2017

Hi Dr. Leonard, Thank you for the time that you provided me for my surgery. Your professional manner and surgical expertise allowed me the peace of mind that I was being cared for by an experienced physician!

March 6th, 2017

The Best!

Recently completed completed mohs surgery by Dr. Leonard. My best experience in a Dr's office ever. I found Dr. Leonard and her staff genuine and professional at every level. Appointments were on time and all my questions were answered.

January 29th, 2017

MOHS Surgery

While Dr. Leonard is very caring and compassionate, she is also a highly skilled surgeon. I had MOHS surgery on a fairly good sized lesion on my nose. She did an amazing job on the repair of it. I found the office staff to be very professional and willing to help with any questions or concerns I had.

January 26th, 2017

I have had Mohs surgery many times by Dr. Leonard and find her to be very professional and extremely gifted in her work. Her staff is very polite and make you feel comfortable during your visit. I can think of nobody I would rather have than Dr. Leonard perform this surgery on me

November 3rd, 2016

Excellent

My experience with Dr. Leonard is that she is skillful, compassionate, explains everything to you, is available after the surgery for questions. Is not arrogant and has a great team.

November 1st, 2016

Ms

Dr Leonard is excellent, explains everything completely and makes you feel comfortable. She also is pretty much on time and no long waiting. Surgery was awesome and i am totally happy with the outcome which was great! She gets 5 stars from me!!!

October 28th, 2016

Surgery for Skin Cancers

Over the past 5 years Dr. Leonard has removed skin cancers from my cheek, ear, eye lid and lip and results have been outstanding. She always takes the time to explain in detail what my options were and the possible results of each. In my opinion Dr. Leonard is an outstanding surgeon that really cares for her patients. Her office staff reflects her caring ways. I would recommend Dr. Leonard to anyone requiring plastic surgery above the neck.

July 15th, 2016

Awesome!

July 5th, 2013

Looking up to refer to friend

I just looked up Dr Leonard to refer her to a friend. She performed Mohs surgery on me a few years ago. She was courteous, accurate, kind, considerate. Best of all, no one even notices the scare on my face. Wonderful job!!

July 14th, 2017