Dr. Aimee Lischke MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2016
New patient review
My primary care MD retired after many years of excellent care. I was so anxious about starting with a new doctor. I did a lot of research and talked with my PA at my pain clinic. She goes to Dr. Lischke and highly recommended her. I have seen Dr. Lischke twice now and I am very pleased with my decision to choose her. She has excellent bedside manner and really listens to what I am saying. She treats me as if I am her only patient even when I know she is very busy. I believe she is thorough and really cares about her patients. I am a retired Registered NICU Nurse. I am very particular about health care and I can honestly say that I recommend Dr. Lischke to anyone looking for a Primary Care MD.

July 21st, 2015
Dr. Lischke is thorough and takes the time to ask the right questions and also to educate. Very pleased with the care she has provided to myself and my daughters. Also a great sense of humor.

March 13th, 2015
Aimee Lischke is a true LIFE SAVER
Could not be more pleased w/attentiveness as well as knowledge! When my mother could not get a timely response to an appt. request from her usual Dr., I recommended she try Dr. Lischke. My mother has regular mammagrams and visits the dermatologist on a yearly basis. During the physical, Dr. Lischke noticed a lump in her breast as well as "a mole she didn't like the looks of". Because Mom was leaving town, her appts. to the other specialists were expedited at the request of Dr. Lischke. The breast cancer as well as the melanoma were caught in the early stages and are currently being treated. We are convinced that it would have been at least another year before either were detected. Mom truly feels that Dr. Lischke might have saved her life. She has the best bedside manner and is equally as loved by my 20 year old daughter , myself and mother in law! I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. BTW... while Mom is currently under the care of specialists, Dr. Lischke has called Mom after hours twice "just to check on her"

February 4th, 2015
First visit and she was awesome after a bad experience

January 26th, 2011
Saved My Life
I have been with Dr. Lischke for over 15 years. I was suffering from depression and she got me on the road to excellent mental health. So many GP's think they can handle depression but Dr. Lischke guided me to my current Psychiatrist. She literally saved my life. I would follow her to the ends of the earth. Thank God there are still doctors who care.

December 21st, 2009
a caring physician
Dr.Lischke is very professional & caring. She always takes the time to answer all my questions and make sure that I understand exactly what is happening in regards to my health.

February 16th, 2017