Dr. Aimee Lopes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aimee Lopes?

September 22nd, 2016

Excellent Doctor

September 16th, 2015

Dr. Lopes is awesome !! I am so grateful she is in charge of my health .

June 20th, 2013

Thank you, Dr. Lopes

Good people DO exist, and Dr. Aimee Lopes is among the top of that very short list. Intelligent, empathetic, and not to mention, beautiful, are three adjectives that only slightly explain my appointment with Dr. Lopes, today. From her warm greeting, an initial indication of her ability to provide the perfect balance of professional competence and sincere concern for my well-being the entire time we were communicating, to the sense of safety and protection she was able to physically convey at the end of my appointment, I have NEVER had such an uplifting experience as the one I was blessed with today. Thank you, Dr. Lopes. As I write this while tears run down my face, you have simply and profoundly, changed my life, forever.

May 24th, 2012

Thank God I found her.

I have been with Dr. Lopes for 3 years now and she has changed my life. I hated going to the doctor so much that I just did not go. I suffered from depression and many other things. Dr.Lopes made me feel like I was talking to a woman,not a scary Dr.On my Last visit I was going through a major breakdown and she spent 45 mins. with me.I'm sure this blew her day,and I was worried about that. She just kept telling me,I'm here for you.

March 25th, 2012

Personable and knowledgeable

Dr. Lopes has been my doctor for a number of years, and she provides excellent care. She takes the time to listen to my questions, and we work together for a good care plan. I recommend her highly.

November 24th, 2011

Dr.Aimee Lopes is a caring doctor who has always shown a very professional demeanor and concern for my well-being. We work as a team to allow for proper treatment of my many health conditions.

August 3rd, 2011

Self Employe

Dr. Lopes is not just a doctor, she is a great friend, as a 53year old men I feel very confertable discussing any of my problems and I mean ANY!!! she will hear me out and help me get over my issues!!Dr. Lopes you are the greatest!!!

March 5th, 2011

Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Lopes gives the patient all of her attention during the appt. I have never had her refuse a reasonable request for meds, referrals or tests. She is also very, very smart. She is a great choice for well-informed patients.

February 26th, 2010

Uncaring

I've had many negative experiences with Dr. Lopes and am ending my relationship with her after about one year. I wanted to speak with Dr. Lopes in regards to beginning a structured weightloss program, although I only need to lose about 20 lbs. Dr. Lopes had me out the door so fast without answering any of my questions. She basically told me to eat less and exercise more. I didn't go to her for common sense advice!Worst: Dr. Lopes' apathetic response to my symptoms and pain have been disconcerting, especially after hopping between the Emergency and Urgent Care for months. I've had hand pain and numbness for months - even after a nurse recommended that I wear a brace - and all Dr. Lopes recommended was a low dose of ibuprofen. Coupled with pain in my hips and shoulders, and migraines.. As a DO, I was really surprised that medication was her only recommendation. She did not refer for x-rays or to a hand specialist. Her office staff are very sweet and pleasant, but she is definitely lacking in bedside manner and empathy.

October 28th, 2008

Excellent doctor

Dr. Lopes is a pleasure to have as a doctor. I never have a hard time to see her and she never rushes me in and out of her office. She's a great doctor and has a wonderful nurse too!

October 16th, 2017