A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Luat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Luat is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luat
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Luat graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Luat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee F Luat MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Aimee F. Luat practice?
- Dr. Aimee Luat has 1 office location.
Dr. Aimee Luat practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Pediatricians and Bloomfield Hills Neurologists.