A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Nguyen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee Le Nguyen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Aimee L. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Aimee Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Nguyen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.