A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Nguyen, Urogynecology and Cosmetic Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee Le Nguyen MD is a female Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Aimee L. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Aimee Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Nguyen practices Urology and Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Urologists.