Dr. Aimee Nguyen, MD
Urogynecology and Cosmetic Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Mommy of 4 feeling very loose down below show details Mommy of 4 feeling very loose down below
by N. H. on Nov 2nd, 2015 on doctor.com

I have been contemplating getting a labiaplasty and vaginoplasty for quite some time now. After doing some research and looking for the right surgeon, ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great doctor and staff show details Great doctor and staff
by Barbara on Sep 17th, 2015

I set up my appointment and saw her PA so that I could get in sooner. I was pleasantly surprised to still get a chance to meet Dr Nguyen at that visit. Both her and her PA were amazing: very smart, kind and compassionate.

Mother of 3 having leakage! show details Mother of 3 having leakage!
by A. N. on Aug 6th, 2015 on doctor.com

I was referred over to Dr. Nguyen for having some incontinence/prolapse. After reviewing her credentials and hearing so many great things about her, I ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Love Her show details Love Her
by Cynthia P. on Aug 5th, 2015

I found her through google, I was researching about multiple surgeries including prolapse and cosmetic, she had really good reviews. I waited 2 months to get in to see her and it was TOTALLY worth the wait! She is amazing Dr. Thank god! Very kind and knowledgeable. Couldn't have asked for a better Dr. and her staff with the whole process. Unsure what the other reviewers are complaining about. Sling worked great for me and her bedside manners were great. I would recommend her to anyone!

Jun 24th, 2015

I waited a month to get in to see her which I had been given a list of choices from my family doctor but then after reading the reviews decided on Dr Nguyen. She was worth the wait. She was very kind and knowledgeable and is an amazing surgeon.

Amazing show details Amazing
by Kim on Apr 28th, 2015

My primary doctor referred me to Dr. Nguyen and thank God. She is amazing, I had the best expenerince with Dr. Nguyen and her staff.

by J Bergman on Apr 28th, 2015

My family doctor had recommended Dr Nguyen highly. When I called her office, I was told that her next available appointment was a month away, but they put me on the cancellation list and got me in the next week. Dr Nguyen was very kind, explained everything to me in great detail. I have told my friends about her.

review show details review
Apr 20th, 2015

Did not have a good bedside manner. She spent only a few minutes with me.

Mar 13th, 2015

She did my sling surgery and total failed. Have tons of issues now and will be taking meds for rest of my life. NO NO NO! Please don't go to her