Dr. Aimee Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aimee Nguyen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2017

Very highly recommend Dr. Aimee Nguyen

If you are searching for Gynecologist in North Dallas, TX area I would highly recommend Dr. Aimee Nguyen. She is the best of the best in her field. I've been the patient for last 18 months and she treats you like you are part of her family. Staff in her office are very professional, friendly and always prompt with any questions or concerns you have. I was very impressed with the very high level of service i've received from everyone especially from Dr. Aimee Nguyen herself. I have never felt that i've been rushed with my appointments. She always take her time to address any questions or concerns. Every visit I've had she always asked about how my family is doing. She is truly the best of best.

August 13th, 2016

She changed my life

It was less of a waiting time to get in to see her PA than Dr Nguyen for the first visit. Her PA was great, very knowledgeable and kind. I was then set up with an appointment with Dr Nguyen to discuss surgery once I had my testing done. I had a sling done with a bladder lift and it was to be honest, the best decision I could have made. She has changed my life for the better. I can run and jump with my kids without the fear of leakage. Dr Nguyen was not only kind and compassionate but also, a great surgeon. I could not be more thankful to her and her staff.

November 2nd, 2015

Mommy of 4 feeling very loose down below

I have been contemplating getting a labiaplasty and vaginoplasty for quite some time now. After doing some research and looking for the right surgeon, ...

November 2nd, 2015

Tighter than ever!

September 17th, 2015

Great doctor and staff

I set up my appointment and saw her PA so that I could get in sooner. I was pleasantly surprised to still get a chance to meet Dr Nguyen at that visit. Both her and her PA were amazing: very smart, kind and compassionate.

August 6th, 2015

Mother of 3 having leakage!

I was referred over to Dr. Nguyen for having some incontinence/prolapse. After reviewing her credentials and hearing so many great things about her, I ...

August 5th, 2015

Love Her

I found her through google, I was researching about multiple surgeries including prolapse and cosmetic, she had really good reviews. I waited 2 months to get in to see her and it was TOTALLY worth the wait! She is amazing Dr. Thank god! Very kind and knowledgeable. Couldn't have asked for a better Dr. and her staff with the whole process. Unsure what the other reviewers are complaining about. Sling worked great for me and her bedside manners were great. I would recommend her to anyone!

June 24th, 2015

I waited a month to get in to see her which I had been given a list of choices from my family doctor but then after reading the reviews decided on Dr Nguyen. She was worth the wait. She was very kind and knowledgeable and is an amazing surgeon.

April 29th, 2015

Amazing

My primary doctor referred me to Dr. Nguyen and thank God. She is amazing, I had the best expenerince with Dr. Nguyen and her staff.

April 28th, 2015

My family doctor had recommended Dr Nguyen highly. When I called her office, I was told that her next available appointment was a month away, but they put me on the cancellation list and got me in the next week. Dr Nguyen was very kind, explained everything to me in great detail. I have told my friends about her.

April 21st, 2015

review

Did not have a good bedside manner. She spent only a few minutes with me.

March 13th, 2015

She did my sling surgery and total failed. Have tons of issues now and will be taking meds for rest of my life. NO NO NO! Please don't go to her