A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Paniagua-Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Paniagua-Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimee Paniagua-Ryan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paniagua-Ryan graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Paniagua-Ryan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee L Paniagua-Ryan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aimee L. Paniagua-Ryan practice?
- Dr. Aimee Paniagua-Ryan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Paniagua-Ryan practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rye, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.