A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Paniagua-Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Paniagua-Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paniagua-Ryan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Paniagua-Ryan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimee Paniagua-Ryan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Celiac Disease
- Depressive Disorder
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Paniagua-Ryan graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Paniagua-Ryan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aimee L Paniagua-Ryan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aimee L. Paniagua-Ryan practice?
- Dr. Aimee Paniagua-Ryan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aimee Paniagua-Ryan practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rye, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.