Dr. Aimee Paul Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Aimee Paul?

Wondeful

Posted on November 8th, 2016

dr Paul is an amazing doctor with great bedside manner. She has delivered all three of my children and has gone out of her way to help me and my family.

Dr. PAUL IS THE BEST!!!!!!

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Eventhough there is a very negative review on here which I very seriously doubt is true Dr. Paul has helped many many couples conceive and I am one of them. She has also saved may lives by diagnosing patients thyroid cancer that I personally know. She is the best and truely cares about ALL of her patients. I would recommend her to everyone I know

Posted on November 15th, 2012

She ruined my uterus and I cannot have children! She gave me a blood infection that landed me in the hospital for 8 days. She was rude to my husband and we have had to spend over $75,000 on fertility treatments and a surrogate mother. I would highly NOT recommend her, esp. if you are pregnant! DO NOT see DR. Aimee Paul, I am warning you, I have spent 3 years of my life trying to have a baby and it is all her fault!!!!!

Dr. P is the best!

Posted on October 13th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Paul since 2007, and have always found her to be one of the most compassionate caring doctor's I have ever met. I am currently in the recovery stages following a surgery she perfomed on me and I can't say enough good things about her, as well as Dr. Crawford who assisted with my surgery. If you are looking for an OBGYN you won't regret choosing All Women, and especially Dr. Paul. Truth be told, your appt may get started a little later than you would prefer, but that is because Dr. Paul is excellent at listening to your issues/concerns and talking with you to get them resolved. She has never once made me feel as though I was taking up too much of her time. I think I speak for all of her patients when I say that is one of her finest qualities. She is a true gem, and I am very thankful that she is my doctor.

My Favorite OBGYN!

Posted on July 8th, 2012

Dr. Paul is absolutely amazing! I have no idea what these others are talking about! She is the best doctor I know. She was amazing throughout my pregnancy, my c-section delivery,and with my yearly exam .

Dr. Paul is an overall excellent physician!

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Dr Aimee Paul has been my physician for several years. She is consistently very compassionate and thorough at all my visits. I have had some significant health issues and she is the only Ob/Gyn I have ever had that really took her time and made me feel like she really cared about my health and me as a person. Thankfully, she helped me and my husband start a family, something we had been struggling with for years. I am very grateful there are physicians like her who seem to take pride in being good doctors and really helping people. I would recommend her to anyone without reservation. She is awesome!

awesome doctor

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

I have been a patient here for 4 yrs. I first saw dr Paul when I found out I was pregnant and I shortly miscarried thereafter. We was very caring and comforting. The staff is awesome and treat you like a friend that they have known for years!!!

Excellant Physican!!!!!!!!!

Posted on January 12th, 2012

My expericance with Dr. Paul was excellant. I have never had a doc be so compassionate and thorough. I have read all her reviews and they are so off. Those patients must have caught her on a bad day. I have went through pregnancy with her and been her GYN patient for years and I hate that she is being betrayed in a negative way. I have recommended so many of my friends to her and they all feel the same way. She is a amazing physician period and I'm blessed and lucky to have her as my doc.

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Dr. Paul was very rude from the moment she walked in the room. She didn't introduce herself and was very inconsiderate! She kept saying "well what do you want me to do about it" when I was trying to explain the pain I was in. I'm a nurse and work with several doctors and know she has horrible bedside manner, rude, and unprofessional. I made sure to not see her again!

Posted on October 28th, 2011

My appointment experience was great from my check-in to check-out. The staff was courteous and Dr. Paul was extremely knowlegeble and took her time with me. I feel like she really listened and addressed my concerns. I recommend her without reservations.

She is not friendly nor caring.....seems to be somewhat prejudice.

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

At the office she acted like I was poison and was scared to touch me. She would not examine me as she was supposed to and acted afraid of me. Also, I was supposed to have a follow-up after a delivery and she never showed up. She blamed it on the nurse staff. She seems incompetent in this field and it is ashamed she is this way. I was very upset with her!

Lack of professionalism

Posted on May 21st, 2010

I had 2 appoinments with her...doesn't look like she knows what she is talking about. She doesn't really understand how to communicate with an emotional pregnant woman. She doesn't encourage you or motivate you...