A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aimee Payne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aimee Payne, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Benign Familial Pemphigus
- Celiac's Disease Skin rash (Dermatitis Herpetiformis)
- Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Payne has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Payne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aimee S. Payne practice?
Dr. Aimee Payne practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.